The SST-SDA allows the display, recording and replay of measurement data from a multi parameter probe system, as well as navigational information from GPS-receivers with the NMEA183 standard.
Display of Data
3 different types of text windows and 2 graphic windows:
- Scrolled text (smooth scroll)
- Table text (all information of a sensor in one line)
- Large Table text ( large letters to be viewed from a distance )
- XY – Graphic (with semi-automatic axis-scalation)
- Moving Graphic (simulation of a chart recorder)
All windows are scalable and may be open and actived at the same time.
Virtually unlimited number of sensors displayed in each window.
Configuration of text- and graphic windows by intuitive context sensitive dialogs.
Configurations can be stored and reloaded at any time in project files.
Online probe data can be distributed to one
or more clients via the TCP/IP-network.
SDA can be used as server or client or both.
Storage of Data
- Storage of data to disk in space-saving binary format (well documented)
- 3 modes for logging:
– Continuous (all data received)
– Time dependant (several schemes with/without averaging)
– Value dependant (pressure profiles etc.)
- Header-Comment stores information about environment or events
- Conversion of binary raw data files to ASCII – files (EXCEL® compatible-format) for further evaluation
- Optional Data evaluation software package available for in-depth validation, filtering and calculation.
- Online printing for protocols
- Offline printing of graphic windows and scrolled windows
- Offline hardcopy to *.BMP graphic files
- Field calibration for some sensor types
- Air pressure compensation
- NMEA Interface for GPS navigation data